PC Hayman Ltd is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is 09312828 and our registered address is:
Castle Hill Avenue
Our correspondence address is:
10a Back Lane
PC Hayman Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will continue to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) until 25 May 2018. Beyond this date we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at:
What information does PC Hayman Ltd hold and how will we use it?
Information you give PC Hayman Ltd: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include:
- your name
- email address
- phone number
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Service User you represent. We will retain this information for people who use services, (Service Users), for the minimum period according to the Care Quality Commission’s Guidance about Compliance: Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, in which it is stated: information for people who use the service should be confident that:
- their social care records for adults are kept or disposed of in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and three years from last date of entry
- their social care records for children are kept or disposed of in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and 80 years from last date of entry
PC Hayman Ltd may collect the following information from you when you visit this website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet in order to to provide security functions on our website
These IP addresses are stored in the firewall for 1 month from your last visit and then deleted.
- Personal data included in the contact form (as specified above). We will use this information to respond to your enquiry and will store it securely if you choose to be added to our mailing list. Otherwise, this data will be deleted.
If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes or to receive occasional mailings about our services, please choose the option “No” in response to the question “Add me to your mailing list”.
For more information about cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- An example of a cookie placed by our website is by the “Cookie compliance notice” which appears when you first visit the site. Providing you do not refuse, a cookie is placed which ensures that you are not asked for your approval on every page you visit every time you use our website.
- Our website also sets a cookie to distinguish between bots and humans and to distinguish between logged in administrators and other users.
- We may use session cookies to store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page. This is deleted when the browser is closed.
- Session cookies are also used to store any logged in user’s username and a 128bit encrypted key. This information is required to allow a user to stay logged in to a web site without needing to submit their username and password for each page visited. Without this cookie, a user is unable to proceed to areas of the web site that require authenticated access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites which may be useful to our visitors. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over privacy of any information which you might provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.