Private care packages will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual, and will include a full Needs and Risk Assessment. Cambridgeshire Homecare will agree the desired outcomes with the client, and/or family before care commences, and any additional training will be completed by care workers.
Whilst care can be commissioned in 15 minute increments, it is worth noting that personal care should not be completed within a 15 minute call, which reflects ‘best practice.’ Therefore we recommend that should you, or your family member require assistance with personal care, then these calls should be a minimum of 30 minutes.
Private care packages can include services such as:
- Personal care, including toileting, washing, dressing, oral and hair care
- Administration of medication
- Assistance with shopping, light cleaning and accessing the community
- Respite for family members, providing valuable time to complete essential activities and socialise
- 24 hour care, including sleeping and waking nights
- Support during short breaks and holidays
Since each care package is personalised, the cost of care can vary: the complexity and training required may be different from person to person. Each care package will be assessed on the need and the cost will be made transparent before the start of service.
Cambridgeshire Homecare will provide invoices for services every 4 weeks and there are a range of payment options, including:
- standing order
- telephone payment
For all enquiries please contact us, either by telephone or by email using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
Finance Manager: Jaime Williams
Jaime Williams is responsible for managing invoices and payments from commissioners and private clients. If you have any queries relating to charges or payments, please contact our Finance department.
Finance: 03303 800222 option 6